Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner Match Day requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Match Day and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization has an endowed fund through the Western Kansas Community Foundation or their affiliate.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Match Day to the campaign to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that Match Day is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Match Day has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Match Day link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote Match Day over the course of the 24 hour event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made on the day of the event through the Match Day portal or in person will count towards the match or any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 24 hour event.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in Match Day.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor and that the match portion will be added to my organization's endowed fund with the WKCF.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 5-7 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees to the WKCF, and the WKCF will distribute to participating organizations at an award ceremony to follow the event.
- I understand to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab's payment processor, Stripe. In the case that the bank account we supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our organization in over 30 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor.